Work at company level to direct a core team of highly skilled engineers and production technicians in the industrialization, process development and ongoing evolution of our world leading atomic clock product line.
• Collaborate with local Neuchatel R&D teams in the definition of road map for next generation Caesium products.
• Coordinate a highly flexible internal and external manufacturing capability optimal for the production of a continually evolving product range.
• Stimulate a culture of knowledge development within the team enhancing their capabilities and knowledge in develop process development, manufacturing test and material technologies.
• Foster a continual improvement culture within the team striving to continually improve product quality, increase manufacturing performance and reduce manufacturing costs.
• Responsible for new product introduction planning and processes for ADVA’s next generation Atomic clocks balancing cost, quality and time to market.
• Responsible to ensure compliance to local and international requirements for safety and other industry standards.
• Budgetary control for the production and industrialization function within Neuchatel
• Experience in management of high skilled production or test engineering team
• Engineering degree level preferably in mechanical design or material science
• Experience in high precision low volume manufacturing environment preferably involving micro mechanical and/or vacuum technology.
• Structured approach to end to end process development and control.
• Appreciation of material & supply chain management, production planning & supplier management
• Neuchatel site based with requirement for some national and international travel
• Minimum 5 years in a management role with budgetary responsibility
• Demonstrate a high level of ownership and urgency
• Excellent presentation skills, must be able to act as change manager
• Innovative, proactive and highly motivated personality
• Business fluent English & French language capability in written and spoken • Global travel readines