We are looking for high motivated R&D Engineer FPGA to join our Hardware global team.
The position involves significant role in innovative projects, participation in cross countries development process, design and verification, as well as multi-disciplinary interaction.
Location of the job: Ra’ananna Israel or Saint Blaise, Switzerland (no relocation).
· High level design
· Write Design and Test Specifications
· Develop RTL code
· Develop Verification code
· Run backend process
· Participate in integration sessions with HW and SW
· Be a knowledge center of main protocols and algorithms in relevant R&D fields
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from well-known institute
· 3 – 5 years of experience as FPGA or ASIC engineer
· Knowledge in System Verilog – an advantage
· Systemic vision within a multi-disciplinary environment (HW, SW, FPGA)
· Experience in Network Synchronization applications – an advantage
· Self-learning skills and ability to work autonomously
· Good communication skills
· Team player