Company Policy regarding quality, environment and safety
Our success and development relies on our dynamic management system and on the knowledge and skills of each employee. A clear and pragmatic market vision enhances and anticipates our customer satisfaction.
The policy is based on the following principles:
- Ensure a capacity sufficient to provide products and services with guaranteed quality and reliability, and in adequation with the high requirements of all our markets - time and frequency sources, synchronization equipment for infrastructures, time and frequency components for equipment supplier, ...
- Apply a marketing policy that ensures the development of new segments, products and services, that will fulfill future market requirements, so that our customers can continue to be serviced as loyal.
- Provide, in the appropriate time, the adequate products and services at the best price, while ensuring also a correct profitability and meeting the objectives assigned by the shareholders.
- Motivate each employee to feel committed to apply a permanent, proactive approach, oriented towards continuous improvements as well as "doing it right the first time".
- Give an adequate level of training to each employee so that he/she may acquire, maintain and develop the global company know-how.
- Be imaginative in anticipation to the evolution of the customers and market needs.
- Adapt our working approach according to be in line with our customer requirements, as well as to the technical, environmental and security regulations, laws and standards.
- Cultivate flexibility to satisfy the diversity of our proposed solutions, in all the business segments.
- Ensure compliance to human and ethical rules of respect while choosing partners, suppliers and subcontractors. Excluding, for example, unfair exploitation, child labor or links with criminal companies.
- Contribution to the protection of the environment, by developing products and services reaching the highest related normative requirements.